Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Clear Goal in Mind

So, with a lot of thinking I've come up with this. I need to have a goal in mind to keep me motivated. And my goal isn't that I just want to feel sexy. I need more than that to keep myself going.
I'm invited to my boyfriends family reunion. I believe it's June 8th, but I'm not quite sure. Anyways, I want to lose at least 5 pounds by then, maybe 10. Whatever I can manage. But I'd like to look good for it. That's my motivation. For the last couple of times that I've gone out running/walking I would say to myself "family reunion, family reunion, family reunion".
It helps me to keep moving.
So here's my new schedule.

30 minute morning walk/jog
100 situps(yeah, I know...ugh.lol)
afternoon 30 minute walk/jog
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred(30 minutes)
evening 30 minute walk/jog
100 situps

No comments:

Post a Comment