Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rainy nights and Snakes

So, as I'm sitting here watching and listening to the beautiful weather, I can't help but be happy. About an hour ago I got my boyfriend a ball python. He had been wanting one for a few weeks and they were on sale. He was so happy and I was happy to make him so. I'll post some photos later, along with photos of my snakes and the rest of my babies. And along with the snake, we ended up leaving the pet store with a tarantula. It was a great night.
The weather is something too. Beautiful bolts of lightning and loud, booming thunder. I stood outside on the top level of a parking garage just to watch. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but eh, I enjoyed the show. I look forward to falling asleep to the soothing sounds of the storm.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooo happy with my snake... love him... Kaa is the bestest ball python alive. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much like you have no idea!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete