Monday, May 11, 2009

Drag Queens and Hippies

So, sorry I haven't updated anything in a couple of days(not that anybody actually reads this.lol), but I've been busy busy busy. I'm on my 6th day of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I should be wayyy farther than that, but ugh, I'm having less and less motivation.lol
But no worries, I'll eventually get back in the game.
SO ANYWAY.
My friends and I decided to have a "Hippie Night" the other night. It was so much fun. We just went around dressed all crazy and had a blast.(: We like to do things like that, just us being dorks.lol




AND THEN...DRAG QUEENS. So, Veg, Matt, and I went to a Sunday night drag show. Got there around 10:45ish and left at almost 3ish.lol It was the most fun I have had in a long time. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures from the actual show, but I do have some of my boyfriend(Matt) and me after the show. Next time I'll remember to bring the camera. The girls were beautiful and it was fun knowing one of them too. She was a doll.
And the dance let me bring out my inner lesbian.LOL It was fun, and we all cant wait to go back again some other Sunday night.(:




Hot? YES. And he's all mine.<3 I love him with all of my heart and would never trade him or anything about him.
We had a great time. It was so exciting and it was the first time any of us had been to a drag show. Something I will never forger.(:

Now I promise to get back in the exercising game. I PROMISE! It's just so damn hard.lol But as long as I know I can do it, I will be able to do it.(:
NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment