Monday, May 4, 2009

An Introduction

My name is Kylee Ramsey and I've decided to start a blog which will keep record of my weight loss. I have been struggling with my weight for a long time and have recently been working harder than ever to melt it off. This blog is really for me and a way to keep track of what I've been doing and what I will be doing, but feel free to watch or keep up with me. What I will be doing, provided I keep this up, is updating my blog every day or at least every other day. I may at some point post a few pictures of myself, so be prepared for chubby girl tummy.lol
I will also try and keep track of I what I eat each day as well. I will not, however, keep track of the calories. Just a list of what I ate and what time.
I have been working out more than ever lately. I have the wii fit, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and I've been running a lot as well. My goal weight is to be at least 144lbs. And who know, perhaps I will reach that goal and from then on want to continue. So, it would be grately appreciated if rude comments to me and how I look were kept at least to a minimal. I expect maybe a few because people are stupid and like to make fun of others to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives.
Alright, so this is my first blog and we'll see how it goes.(:
I know I can do it, I just need a little encouragement.

Starting weight: 176
Goal Weight: 144

A little more about me. I'm 19 years old, I'm in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful man who I love so much. I love to draw, mainly cartoons. Maybe I'll post a few here and there. Animals are my life as well. I'm an animal lover and a darn proud one at that. I have two cats, two dogs, two snakes, a rat, and a guinea pig. Also, at my boyfriends house, 3 very cute mice.
I'd like to think that I'm an overall nice person. I've got great friends who I have so much in common with. We love to hike and do anything outdoors. I just have a great life.(:
Most of my friends are supportive of my weight loss and I love that. It's what I need.
Thats me pretty much. I'm kinda boring.lol
Thanks for watching and I'll see ya later.(:

1 comment: