Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week One Photos

Ok, so...once again I have fallen behind. I'm not doing as much exercise as I need to be doing. While I should be on day 6 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I'm only on day 3. I need more motivation. So, I've taken a couple of pictures to show me "before". Hopefully, every week I can update with more pictures and eventually see some changes. My goal...wear a swimming suit sometime this summer.(:

So, here are some pictures...be warned...gross and disgusting

As you can see I have some extra flab on my sides. Gotta get rid of those.



The dreaded side view.:P
My backfat is an issue too. It's what I'm working on the most right now.
So there you have it. Me in the flesh...unfortunately.lol
Every year, even during the summer, I wear hoodies and jackets. They're my security and safety. I just dont want people seeing my body. It's sad and I want to be able to go outside in a cute top withouth wearing either of them. I hate it so much. And maybe posting pictures will keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment