Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Good Day

So, today was a good day. I woke up around 11ish(ok a little bit later than I should wake up, but, whatever). When I woke up I put on my shoes, got on my workout clothes, and went for a run/walk/jog. It was really hot, but I stuck it out and was outside for an hour.(:
After I got home, I rested for about 30 minutes. After that I was right back up and did my 30 Day Shred.
I'm on day 5 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Almost done with the first level. I felt great. Like I could take on the world.
After all of that working out I had a salad. I've had about 2 glasses of water today. Not as much as I need, but I'm taking it slow.
Before bed I will either go for a quick jog around the neighborhood or do 100 sit-ups, or both.
In all, it's been a good day.(:
SO.

Level 1, day 5, of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
Hour long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment