Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Day/School Stress

So, today was my last day of school for this semester. Today is also the day that I took my math final, which made me stress beyond belief. So, of course, I ate a little more than I probably should have. But at least school is overwith right now and I can focus my attention on losing weight.

Food intake
6:45am : Sonic -sausage-egg and cheese toaster.
Tator tots
Smoothie
9:00am : small Pumpkin Pie Latte(which was friggin' amazing.lol)
12:15pm : Salad
Sea Salt & Vinegar chips(small bag)
1:40pm : Caprisun juice

Around 6ish : Went at ate at Ok China Buffet. Had wayyy too many crab rangoon.lol

So, I'll edit this post later in the day and update my food and drink.
I need to stop eating fast-food. I was doing well for a while, until I had gallbladder surgery. After that, everything went to hell. I was sore, bloated, and had no motivation to do any exercise or any diet. But I'm back now.

Exercise
No exercises as of yet today. I'll edit this part later.

So yeah, today was a good day overall. I got $245 for selling my books back. I may use a bit of it to help my weight loss cause. Who knows.

This is something that is very important to me. My weight makes me feel like the ugliest person alive. And I know that's not true, but someones weight can really affect the way they see themselves. I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. I want to be able to wear a cute bikini for once in my life. I can't do this without help, and it's been very hard to find help around here. I only have two friends that are supporting me all the way. I dont think I will ever be happy with myself and how I look until I lose the extra pounds. It will be a long journey, but I know I can do it. I just have to keep working at it.
Here's to the weight loss.(: And if someone does read this and it's someone who is trying to lose weight(or has already lost weight), please leave a comment. Give me some tips, some encouragement.



No comments:

Post a Comment